Types of Registration
You want to play but don’t have a full team? At Thunder Beach KC you can register as a free agent and we will do our best to place you on a team.
A full team for 4v4 is a minimum of 4 players, a maximum of 10.
A full team for 5v5 is a minimum of 5 players, a maximum of 12.
Thunder Beach KC reserves the right to add players to an incomplete team entry and/or move players to a different league should there be a substantial difference in skill. Please do your best to register teams for the correct leagues based on skill level. Players may request to play up a division, but not down a division. Girls may play on boys teams and women may play on men's teams.
Summer Session #1: 9 week league beginning June 6th
- U9-12 is 5v5 on short sided fields
- U13-19 is 5v5 on the full size field
- Adult 4v4 will be on short sided fields
- Adult 5v5 will be on the full size field
||USASA Member 4v4
||USASA Member 4v4
||USASA Member 5v5
*4v4 = Maximum roster size of 10 players, minimum of 4 players.
*5v5 = Maximum roster size of 12 players, minimum of 5 players.
Those registering after May 7th ill incur a late fee of $15 for individual registration, or $125 or team registration.
Summer Session #2: 4 week league beginning week of July 6th with end of league tournament
- High school aged league (going into freshman year of HS through seniors who just graduated)
- 5v5 on the full size field
*Maximum roster size of 12 players, minimum of 5 players.
Those registering after June 19th ill incur a late fee of $10 for individual registration, or $75 or team registration.
- Teams are accepted on a first-in, first accepted basis until we reach the registration deadline or a division is full, whichever comes first.
- You will not be able to register multiple teams in a division with the exact same team name
- Only individuals, groups or teams that have registered and paid in full are considered for the Thunder Beach Sand Soccer KC league. Individuals, groups or teams not paid in full by the close of registration will not be considered but will be placed on a waiting list should an opening arise. Fees must be paid in full to participate if an opening arises.
- If there is not a spot in the division you selected, Thunder Beach KC will contact you. If there is an opportunity in a different skill level Thunder Beach KC will try and let you know that to see if you feel comfortable playing in that type of league.
- If Thunder Beach KC is not able to accept your individual, group, or team entry because that division has been filled or there are not enough teams for a league in that division, your individual, group or team entry will be refunded in full.
- Waitlist individuals, groups or teams will be notified if Thunder Beach is unable to accept you within 7 days after the registration deadline has been passed.